A broad cross-IoT study of the characteristics of Things schemata and data streams. The aim of the study is to determine the flatness, width, types of attribute values and periodicity of current IoT data streams from various domains and use cases.
There are individual README.md files describing each of the datasets and the files within the dataset in more detail.
- SparkFun: 614 schemata of devices in Jan 2016 : Folder
- ThingSpeak: 9033 schemata of devices in July 2017 : Folder
- Array of Things: 9033 schemata of devices in July 2017 : Folder
- OpenEnergyMonitor EmonCMS: 9033 schemata of devices in July 2017 : Folder
- Open Humans: HealthKit, Fitbit, RunKeeper and Move schemata in July/August 2017 : Folder
Date of data collection
Jan 2016 to August 2017
Licenses or restrictions placed on the data
Siow E., Tiropanis T., Hall W. (2016) SPARQL-to-SQL on Internet of Things Databases and Streams. In: Groth P. et al. (eds) The Semantic Web – ISWC 2016. ISWC 2016. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol 9981. Springer, Cham
Siow E., Tiropanis T., Hall W. (2016) Interoperable and Efficient: Linked Data for the Internet of Things. In: Bagnoli F. et al. (eds) Internet Science. INSCI 2016. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol 9934. Springer, Cham